Application for University of New Mexico Green Fund
Please send completed applications with supporting documents to the UNM Office of Sustainability at email@example.com or 277-1250 (FAX). You will be sent a confirmation e-mail verifying that the proposal was received. For more information please contact Mary Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 277-1142.Greenfund Application
The University of New Mexico (UNM) Green Fund is a collection of resources meant to be used in pursuance of sustainability at UNM. This fund’s establishment is to promote all types of sustainability: environmental, social, and economic. The Green Fund as an operable tool should function to assist UNM and subsidiaries in accomplishing long term viability via providing opportunities and initiatives that would otherwise go unfunded.
Evaluation criteria for proposed projects:
- Impact on carbon footprint, including use of energy efficiencies or renewable energy.
- Increasing students’ awareness of environmental issues.
- Educating and engaging students, staff, and faculty in “green” behaviors.
- Highly visible, conspicuous and noticeable projects.
- Use of matching funds from other organizations.
- Partnership with UNM department or organization, which can ensure successful completion of proposed project or initiative.
- Specific in scope of work and expected outcomes.